Assessment for a proper management of your packaging
Do you produce, sell or export packaging or packaged products? Is their management getting more and more complex? Do you want to conform to national laws on this matter? Would you like to keep your costs under control? Choose Interzero: packaging is our speciality.
Interzero will take care of:
- Analysing your incoming and outgoing packaging flows;
- Identifying your obligations in terms of packaging management, and evaluate your level of compliance with the regulations in force;
- Developing internal procedures for a correct management of packaging and for a continuous monitoring of flows and related obligations;
- Identifying optimisation opportunities in order to enhance the efficiency of your packaging management system from an economic and operational point of view;
- Offering you support in managing the administrative practices resulting from your legal obligations;
- Helping you avoiding sanctions, providing you with assistance in case of verification by an independent body (e.g.: Conai, Polieco), and managing relations with it.
Benefits for your company
The partnership with Interseroh will ensure you comply with national and international laws in the management of packaging and packaging waste, protecting you from possible sanctions.
Thanks to a more accurate management of your incoming and outgoing packaging flows, you’ll be able to keep your costs under control.
You will be provided with a customised service, tailor-made to suit your specific needs.
You will have more time for your core business, since we will manage the whole procedure for you.
Do you want to learn more about this service?
by e-mail or phone
- What are the regulatory requirements for packaging management in Italy?
According to D.lgs. 152/2006, packers and fillers are responsible for a proper and effective environmental management of packaging and packaging waste, generated by the use of their products. Therefore they are bound to fulfil the obligations resulting from the provisions of Conai - Consorzio Nazionale Imballaggi - (e.g.: becoming member of the Consorzio, paying Conai Environmental Contribution and making sure this payment is indicated in their invoices), of the Consorzi di Filiera and of other independent bodies (e.g. CONIP, PARI). Further obligations in relation to other types of products (e.g.: polyethylene goods) could be of interest for packaging manufacturers and users (e.g.: Polieco provisions), to avoid possible overlaps. In order for you to comply with the provisions in force, we will evaluate which of these obligations may fall on your company.
- What happens in the event of non-compliance?
If your company does not comply with the national provisions concerning management of packaging and packaging waste, you will have to regularize your position. Thanks to our support you will get in line with the current legislation, and pass successfully possible verifications by independent bodies (e.g.: Conai, Consorzi di Filiera, Polieco).
- Could I be sanctioned?
Yes, if you do not comply with the provisions in force, you could risk financial sanctions